san pedro la laguna

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

Postby Lee Christoffersen on Fri Dec 20, 2002 8:26 pm

Hi Dan.
I cannot tell you how happy we were to hear from you. Since we haven't hear from you since last Monday, I'm afraid we were over-exercising our imaginations.....Grandpa and I. Good to hear that you are eating well and are meeting people whose company you can enjoy. I guess Rachel is coming back to Minn. for Xmas (she may already be home) but I don't want to call her ......she will be extremely busy whenever she arrives.

I suppose there are times when you can not drop us a post, but if we don't hear from you for four days we tend to get antsy (?). You wouldn't want to see an ole' lady in exteme hysteria, would you?

Take good care of you - have the time of your life - you are the best friend you have down there, okay?
Love...lots of it,
G. Lee :D Feliz Navidad !
Lee Christoffersen

Great to hear from you!

Postby the mom on Fri Dec 20, 2002 11:27 pm

Hi Dan!

It's great to hear from you! I will be posting & emailing from home for a while, as I have some time off in the coming week. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I'm so glad! I will email you soon.

Love you,
Mom
the mom

Postby danmason on Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:43 pm

Lee Christoffersen wrote: I cannot tell you how happy we were to hear from you. Since we haven't hear from you since last Monday, I'm afraid we were over-exercising our imaginations.....Grandpa and I.

I suppose there are times when you can not drop us a post, but if we don't hear from you for four days we tend to get antsy (?). You wouldn't want to see an ole' lady in exteme hysteria, would you?

I usually only post if I have something interesting to say, or if I am replying. So dont worry! You can always email me, or post.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Previous

Return to mexico and central america