indian nose

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

indian nose

Postby danmason on Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:36 pm

Today me and some of my Amigos climbed indian nose. If you look at the picture I posted, youll see that the mountain to the left looks like the sillouette of a mayan face. The highest point is the nose. It took a couple hours, and it was difficult to keep up with the guide, but the view is amazing. Of course my battery died at the top, but I think I got some
good photos first.

Dan[/url]
danmason
Drunken Pirate

lost swimmer

Postby danmason on Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:03 pm

On a sadder note, some guy deceided to go swimming at about 5pm last night. Its pretty dim by 5, and dark by 6 here. It was a horrible day to swim yesterday, it was so windy, and the waves were huge. Anyhow, nobody has seen him since. A boy claims to have seen a boat hit someone. The other problem is that he was swimming right in the path of the fast boats to panajachel. We were visiting a friend at that hotel when we found out. There was some poor girl crying, aparently his friend, girlfriend, who knows, I certainly wasnt going to ask her. Anyhow, Ive got to go eat. Tomorrow I leave for flores!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby schulte on Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:53 pm

Awesome pictures Dan.
schulte

Postby Lee Christoffersen on Sat Jan 04, 2003 11:34 pm

Hi Dan,
Loved your photos! You are really enjoying some special experiences. It is a delight to hear from you and about your plans. Keep up the great communications.
Love, G
Lee Christoffersen

Return to mexico and central america