omoa

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

omoa

Postby danmason on Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:14 pm

I´m in Omoa, Honduras. After staying in dumps for the past week or so, its nice to be here. There is a nice beach, and I look forward to when the current clouds clear so I can swim.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

la playa

Postby rachel on Sun Jan 19, 2003 8:46 pm

hey! you've seen an ocean now--is it all you imagined it would be? is omoa on the mainland, then? oh, i guess i could look at your map, huh?... well, anyway, have you decided which islands you will visit in honduras?
rachel
Family

Re: la playa

Postby danmason on Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:48 pm

rachel wrote:hey! you've seen an ocean now--is it all you imagined it would be? is omoa on the mainland, then? oh, i guess i could look at your map, huh?... well, anyway, have you decided which islands you will visit in honduras?

Well, I saw the ocean when I got to livingston, but the place was a dump, and the beach was full of trash. Omoa was nice though. Im not going to either of the islands, instead Im going up to Mexico to see mom. Its ok though, a friend of mine tried to go there for a few days, but the airports were closed due to weather. You can take a ferry there, but the 9 minute plane ride is only about $5 more. Anyways, if the weather was to bad to fly, it probably wouldnt be a nice place to lay on the beach. The downside is that since they wont be on the bay islands, theyre heading for nicaragua, without me! No huge deal, but I dont think Ill be able to catch up with them before they head for south america. I was kind of hoping I wouldnt have to enter Colombia alone. Right now Im back in Guatemala, hanging out in Rio Dulce. This time Im at backpackers hotel, which is a nice place, right on the water. I think Ill go look for a haircut this afternoon. Adios!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

danny and the druglords.

Postby rachel on Mon Jan 27, 2003 2:02 pm

ok, so why do you have to go to colombia?
rachel
Family

Return to mexico and central america