playa del carmen, punte bete and tulum

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

playa del carmen, punte bete and tulum

Postby danmason on Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:51 pm

We were in Playa del Carmen on sunday, then punte bete yesterday, and now were in tulum. Were staying in a place right on the beach. I swam most of the day in the ocean. I left to go get something to eat, and I ran into some friends from Cancun, and we all went to swim in a Cenote, which is like a big limestone pool. It was at least 30 feet deep, and you
could see the bottom. On friday Im catching a plane to panama, where Ill meet up with some friends, en route to Colombia.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby rachel on Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:59 am

hey--i know that this is YOUR website, where you post YOUR experiences, but would take a few lines to tell us how mom and jonathan are doing--like, are they having fun? are you guys spending a lot of time together?
rachel
Family

paycheck deposit

Postby rachel on Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:10 pm

this message is for mom: bryn just told me that capella called and said that your paycheck was not automatically deposited, that a paper check was issued instead. i just wanted to tell you, in case you are using your checkcard and counting on that deposit.
send them my love, too, dan!
rachel
Family

postcard!

Postby rachel on Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:16 pm

dan--i just got a postcard from you--the photograph was beautiful and your note was cute. thanks! i guess you're off to panama now--take care.
love,
r<
rachel
Family

Re: paycheck deposit

Postby danmason on Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:59 pm

rachel wrote:this message is for mom: bryn just told me that capella called and said that your paycheck was not automatically deposited, that a paper check was issued instead. i just wanted to tell you, in case you are using your checkcard and counting on that deposit.
send them my love, too, dan!

I just saw this message. Mom and Jonathan are in Mexico, probably on Isla de Mujeres. Im in Panama City. Hope everything works out, shouldve checked the forum yesterday. Doh. Glad you liked the post card!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america