panama city

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

panama city

Postby danmason on Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:02 pm

Im in Panama City right now. I have a bus to Bocas del Torro (rather the place where I catch a ferry to Bocas) in about 1 hour. I was going to catch a plane, for $50 but it isnt till tomorrow, and the bus is 11 hours, which puts me there nice and early. Also, this way I dont have to stay in Panama City over night. This place seems ok for a capital city, I guess the population is only 700,000. Anyhow, all is well here, and Im sure the same is true in Minnesnowta. Adios!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

back in panama city

Postby danmason on Thu Feb 13, 2003 7:21 pm

Im back in Panama City. Ill be here for a few days while a friend of mine renews his passport. I guess were going shopping as well. Lots of goods are used as payment to get through the panama canal, and so you can buy really nice stuff, really cheap.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby danmason on Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:01 pm

Today I went to a Smithsonian marine research park thinger. Pretty boring. We saw some fish, star fish, a tortise, and some other things. They also had some sloths in the trees.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america