bocas del toro

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

bocas del toro

Postby danmason on Sat Feb 08, 2003 11:04 am

Im in Bocas del Toro now. This place seems like a dirty town. Aparently a lot of people here like to surf. I havnt walked around much, but I dont think Im missing anything. Im meeting some people here in a couple days, and well probably goto one of the other islands.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby Guest on Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:52 pm

Hi Dan,

Im glad to hear that you got to bocas del toro safe and sound. hope your friends show up soon so you dont have to stay there by yourself for too long. we are in a coastal town called puerto morelos, planning to do some more snorkeling before we go home tomorrow. miss you!

lots of love,
Mom and Jonathan

Your Photos

Postby Lee on Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:20 pm

Hi Dan,
Your photos are fantastic........it will be fun to hear about each picture. Kim and Jonathan will be pleased to see the pics of them in Mexico. Are you still feeling safe and reassured of comfortable and exciting travel? Do you do some research to investigate safe (or unsafe) conditions in the places that you intend to visit? How soon do you think you will have your fill of this "wunderluss" (?) and decide to come home. We will welcome you with open arms and smiling faces!!!!!!!
Love you,
G & G :)
Lee

Postby danmason on Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:24 pm

Mom wrote:Im glad to hear that you got to bocas del toro safe and sound. hope your friends show up soon so you dont have to stay there by yourself for too long. miss you!

Such a mother...

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Re: Your Photos

Postby danmason on Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:27 pm

Lee wrote:Are you still feeling safe and reassured of comfortable and exciting travel? Do you do some research to investigate safe (or unsafe) conditions in the places that you intend to visit?

I generally read about any place that I go. If its a dangerous place, there is a usually a warning in my books. For more dangerous places, I can ask people who are there via the lonelyplanet forum.

Lee wrote:How soon do you think you will have your fill of this "wunderluss" (?) and decide to come home.

Not any time soon. Ill have to come back when I run out of money, but that will just be to work, to travel again. I want to see southeast asia next, maybe india?

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america