film developed

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

film developed

Postby danmason on Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:59 pm

so my film is developed. turns out my camera sucks, and all the photos turned out very dark. ill have to brighten them all. you can see some of the dark ones in the gallery below. it will be some time before the rest are fixed.

http://www.danmason.net/gallery/album11

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

29 Photos

Postby Lee on Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:32 pm

Hi Dan,
The photos are great inspite of some dark shots. There are a lot of questions I'd like to ask about those structures perched high above the ground level, and many surrounded by huge dark green forests. Are those lengthy stairs climbable by mere humans? What kind of tree was that on photo 29? Were most of those photo taken at the same location? The picture of the three of you was quite difficult to identify as to who was whom. Technology is great...........the fact that you can keep in touch with us and share photos and information about the localles you are visiting. Keep on posting...............!!!!!!!
Love,
Gram :D
Lee

Re: 29 Photos

Postby danmason on Mon Feb 24, 2003 8:38 pm

Lee wrote:Hi Dan,
The photos are great inspite of some dark shots. There are a lot of questions I'd like to ask about those structures perched high above the ground level, and many surrounded by huge dark green forests. Are those lengthy stairs climbable by mere humans? What kind of tree was that on photo 29? Were most of those photo taken at the same location? The picture of the three of you was quite difficult to identify as to who was whom. Technology is great...........the fact that you can keep in touch with us and share photos and information about the localles you are visiting. Keep on posting...............!!!!!!!

The connection here is really slow, but Ill assume that you are talking about the ceiba tree. Ill be able to fix the photos, but Im not certain when, as I cant do it over this slow connection. I climbed all of the temples except for one, which was closed due to human tumbling.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america