neuvo laredo

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

neuvo laredo

Postby danmason on Wed Nov 27, 2002 10:51 am

so i´m in mexico now, and this keyboard is not so great. i think this lack of spanish speaking will be a problem. it took me a minute of fumbling with my english to figure out this terminal is 1.85. luckily the guy working here is smarter than i am. heh. anyhow, i´m going to go figure out how to get to the bus station.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Happy Thanksgiving Dan

Postby leenbill on Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:03 pm

Twas the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house your Mom was washing and polishing the goblets and silver. The house will smell like turkey and the family will burst through the door, inhaling all the way! We will miss one 6 foot plus man at the table, but will forge ahead with a song in our heart for you. This new technology is really something....I just wish I knew how it all worked. We shall all enjoy any word that we are blessed with from you. As always, take care, study your Spanish and have lots of fun experiences.

Love & hugs,
Your ever-lovin' Gram
leenbill
Family

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Dan

Postby danmason on Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:44 pm

leenbill wrote:Twas the night before Thanksgiving and all through the house your Mom was washing and polishing the goblets and silver. The house will smell like turkey and the family will burst through the door, inhaling all the way! We will miss one 6 foot plus man at the table, but will forge ahead with a song in our heart for you. This new technology is really something....I just wish I knew how it all worked. We shall all enjoy any word that we are blessed with from you. As always, take care, study your Spanish and have lots of fun experiences.

hey grandma! im sure all the food was wondefull. i had fried chicken in the mexico city bus station for my thanksgiving dinner. it didn´t make me sick though, so i guess thats good! i really wish i had spent a little more time learning spanish before i cam down here, its a bit of a handicap. anyhow, take care...

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america