san pedro la laguna

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

san pedro la laguna

Postby danmason on Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:41 pm

Well, after more than 11 months, Im back in San Pedro. I met up with Klaus right away after I got off the boat, and he has a really nice house. Guatemala City was just fine, despite the elections. I got some more pages added to my passport while I was there. I only had 1/2 a page left, which wouldnt get me through mexico. Anyhow, Im hungry!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby Guest on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:50 pm

Hey Man, that is so bizar to think that you are in Pedro again. So will you start working there at that drunk Georges' place or will you keep moving? Have fun either way...... Thomas

Postby danmason on Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hey Man, that is so bizar to think that you are in Pedro again. So will you start working there at that drunk Georges' place or will you keep moving?

Im not going to work at Georges. I guess he lives in Pana now or some shit. Im just here, getting fat from all kinds of good food. Im staying at Klaus's house. He spends all his time off working on his house. Its a pretty nice place.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america