mexico to minneapolis

dan goes to mexico, guatemala, honduras, nicaragua and panama

mexico to minneapolis

Postby danmason on Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:27 am

Sorry about the lack of updates. I couldn't update while I was coming from San Pedro, up through Mexico into the United States. Why? Because it was a Christmas suprise for my family!

After leaving San Pedro Guatemala, I headed up into Mexico. In one day I made it all the way to San Cristobal de las casas. I spent a couple days there, but it was cold, and I knew I was on my way to cold Minneapolis.

So I headed for Puerto Escondido. I had a blast there, and almost didn't leave. Finally, I headed up for the good old USA. After some silly hassels with greyhound, I made it into the USA, and went up to Austin Texas.

I spent a couple days with my buddy Mike Plummer, and his friend Robert. Robert lives in Austin, and we stayed there for 2 nights. Then we left for Dallas, where we had dinner with Mikey's family. The next evening I caught a greyhound up to Minneapolis. I should've flown.

Once in Minneapolis I met up with my buddy Kevin Brintnall. I stayed at his house for a few days before Christmas. Then on Christmas eve, I left for my Grandmother's and suprised the family.

I've basically been couch-surfing since then. I'm hoping to have a job soon so I can get a place in the city, and get back to life. Wish me luck!

PS: had a great trip, wish you were there!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to mexico and central america