casa eden

dan goes to colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia, brasil, argentina, and venezuela

casa eden

Postby danmason on Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:19 pm

I made a little web page for some resort owner. In exchange she gave us a house for the next 4 days. Its really nice. They call it Casa Eden, here are some photos.

http://www.danmason.net/gallery/album16

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Casa Eden

Postby Lee on Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:26 pm

Hey Dan,
WOW! Congratulations for the acquisition of that gorgeous house for four days. That's what I call putting your talents in all the right places. The house is absolutely charming and the decor is beautiful!!!! What a wonderful opportunity to spend time in that luxurious surrounding. Wish we were there with you. Keep the happy news and photos coming. Thank you so much for thinking of us and sharing.
Love from your Ever lovin' Gram :D :D :D :D
Lee

Re: Casa Eden

Postby danmason on Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:21 pm

Lee wrote:Hey Dan,
That's what I call putting your talents in all the right places.

On friday I made a similar deal with the owner of a nice bar. I made him a web page, and I got free food and drinks for me and whoever came with me. Fun Fun Fun. Adios!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby Lee on Mon Mar 10, 2003 8:31 pm

Hi Dan,
Good for you!!! What a great deal for you. How did it come about that you created Web Pages for these people? See, you have a unique opportunity to turn your talent and capabilities into cash or barter. Where are you now? Which Country - Which City? Seems you said you were taking off on March ll th for other parts.
It is such fun to hear from you and it really brightens my day. Keep up the good work. Would you rather receive E-mail or Postings?
Love you Dan,
Gram :o
Lee

Postby danmason on Wed Mar 12, 2003 7:51 pm

Lee wrote:Hi Dan,
How did it come about that you created Web Pages for these people?

For the house, we were considering renting it, so we took pictures. When we found out how expensive it was, we talked to her about it. She wanted $185 a day originally, which isnt bad for what you get, but still too much for us. Free works much better in my budget. For the web page, we were in the bar drinking with the owner, when I asked him if he had a web page, etc.

Lee wrote:Where are you now? Which Country - Which City? Seems you said you were taking off on March ll th for other parts. Would you rather receive E-mail or Postings?

Im in Quito Ecuador. Postings work fine, so I dont answer redundant questions. Unless of course you have something personal to say, etc.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to south america