cuenca

dan goes to colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia, brasil, argentina, and venezuela

cuenca

Postby danmason on Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:30 pm

Im in Cuenca right now, doing a little solo travelling. Ill probably meet back up with Thomas and Klaus in or near Peru. Cuenca is a colonial town. I just got here, and its dark, so I havnt seen much yet. I spent last night in Guayaquil again, what a smelly dump that place is. Anyhow, I need food now, adios!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Cuenca

Postby Lee on Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:34 pm

Hey Dan,
What made you decide to do some solo traveling? Isn't that a bit scary?
Tell us about that city? Was there something in particular that made you decide to go there? You must feel quite capable about your knowledge of Spanish to venture off on your own with limited communication skills. We are full of questions you know, hoping for answers to those we have asked and even those we did't know enough to ask.

Now again, it is time to remind you to use caution as you venture forth in foriegn territory. May I underscore BE CAREFUL!!!!!! We all love you!
G :D :D :D :D
Lee

Postby kmason on Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:59 pm

Hey Dan,

I also want to know why you decided to go to Cuenca, in particular. I know you like those colonial towns.

Love you - Mom
kmason
Family

Postby danmason on Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:26 pm

kmason wrote:Hey Dan,

I also want to know why you decided to go to Cuenca, in particular. I know you like those colonial towns.

No reason in particular. It was just the next big town on the map. It was pretty boring though.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to south america