arequipa

dan goes to colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia, brasil, argentina, and venezuela

arequipa

Postby danmason on Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:50 pm

Im in Arequipa right now. Tomorrow at 8 I leave for a 2 day hike through some canyons. Aparently they have condors with 12 foot wingspans, and some pretty good views. Similar to the grand canyon, which I have not seen. Hopefully I can call home for easter, well see. Adios!

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Happy Easter Dan!

Postby Family on Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:27 pm

Hey Dan,
Sorry we missed your call. We're here in Maple Lake and you can call us again or IM, Zack's IM is open waiting for you if you can get to a computer.
We missed you at dinner; lots of good food. Hope you are having a good time there and eating well. Have a great time on your hike through the canyon and take lots of good photos.
Love you!
Family

Re: Happy Easter Dan!

Postby danmason on Sun Apr 20, 2003 6:30 pm

Family wrote:Hey Dan,
Sorry we missed your call. We're here in Maple Lake and you can call us again or IM, Zack's IM is open waiting for you if you can get to a computer.

Glad I got ahold of you later, it was good to talk to the family.

Family wrote:We missed you at dinner; lots of good food. Hope you are having a good time there and eating well. Have a great time on your hike through the canyon and take lots of good photos.

I hardly call 1pm dinner, but ok. I heard you guys went to the polebarn on the city golf course again. Was the food any better this time? :)

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby danmason on Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:16 pm

So Im back in Arequipa. The trip was ok. We saw lhamas, and alpacas, and some condors. The van out to the area was crampt, and it was all dirt roads. Other than the van, I had a good time. At 7:30 Im catching a bus to Cusco.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to south america