cochabamba

dan goes to colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia, brasil, argentina, and venezuela

cochabamba

Postby danmason on Mon May 05, 2003 10:13 pm

Im in cochabamba now. Tomorrow I have to talk to the Brasillian consulate to see about getting a visa to enter. I think Im gonna spend a long time in Brasil. Thomas is back in Lima, chassing after a peruana. Me and Klaus will probably meet up with Shane, and some other guys to see the salt flats. After that, Klaus and Thomas head for Chile, I head for Brasil, and the other guys are off to wine country in Argentina.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby Lee on Wed May 07, 2003 1:56 pm

Hey Dan,

Wow, you surely are covering a lot of ground in South America. What is the fascination in Brazil? Did you get the Visa to enter Brazil? When do you plan to get together with Thomas and Klause? The wine country in Argentina sounds interesting. Weren't you interested in joining them in a trip to Argentina?

I hope your sense of adventure will not close your mind to possible danger and tend to let your guard down. Please don't get annoyed when I say that -- you must give old people the benefit of the doubt and realize that some of us Oldsters tend to worry -- what else do we have to do after being overwhelmed by your adventurous accomplishments.

Love you,
G :o :roll: :!: :?:
Lee

Postby Lee on Wed May 07, 2003 1:57 pm

Hey Dan,

Wow, you surely are covering a lot of ground in South America. What is the fascination in Brazil? Did you get the Visa to enter Brazil? When do you plan to get together with Thomas and Klause? The wine country in Argentina sounds interesting. Weren't you interested in joining them in a trip to Argentina?

I hope your sense of adventure will not close your mind to possible danger and tend to let your guard down. Please don't get annoyed when I say that -- you must give old people the benefit of the doubt and realize that some of us Oldsters tend to worry -- what else do we have to do after being overwhelmed by your adventurous accomplishments.

Love you,
G :o :roll: :!: :?:
Lee

Postby danmason on Wed May 07, 2003 2:52 pm

Lee wrote:Wow, you surely are covering a lot of ground in South America. What is the fascination in Brazil? Did you get the Visa to enter Brazil? When do you plan to get together with Thomas and Klause? The wine country in Argentina sounds interesting. Weren't you interested in joining them in a trip to Argentina?

Well Im Klaus is here in Potosi now, as are Shane, and Andrew. Thomas is still in Lima. As for Argentina, I plan on going there, but it wouldnt make sense to go south to Argentina, then back north to Brasil, only to go south again to get to Chile. Im right next to Brasil right now, so it makes the most sense to go east.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Return to south america