medellin

dan goes to colombia, ecuador, peru, bolivia, brasil, argentina, and venezuela

medellin

Postby danmason on Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:41 pm

Im in Medellin now. But I forgot my camera's battery charger in Cali, so I may have to go back. Not much to say now. Im in a hostal full of Isrealis right now, like 80% of the people are from Isreal.

Dan
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby danmason on Sun Sep 14, 2003 12:12 pm

Last night I went to the 'Festival de la Cerveza'. It was like a Colombian beer theme park. Its too bad Colombian beer tastes so horrid. Either way, it was a good time. Each beer company had their own massive section. There were all kinds of music stages, with bands, and dancers. One stage had break dancers, then the some boy band types dancing to salsa, followed by lots of hot young chicas, dancing to more salsa. I also managed to pick up a couple 'Club Colombia' shirts.
danmason
Drunken Pirate

Postby danmason on Sat Sep 20, 2003 5:21 pm

I went to Cali thursday night, and got my charger. Got back in time to go out friday night. I think sunday night Ill head to Cartagena. Ive been cooking a lot lately. It started with me making Eggs Benedict. Then I made some pasta. Nothing special, just fried some veggies in olive oil, added some tomato sauce. Then after a few times I got bored of red sauce. So today I looked on the internet, and got a recipe for alfredo sauce. So I made the alfredo sauce, adding hot peppers and garlic to the recipe, then fried up some mushrooms with onions, hot peppers and garlic. Put it together with some noodles. I think I used 8oz of cream cheese, 3/4 cup of parmesan, 1/2 cup butter, and a 1/2 cup milk. Then I chopped up maybe 1/4 clove of garlic and a green hot pepper. It was really good.
danmason
Drunken Pirate

no alfredo sauce w/garlic and mushrooms in the computer lab

Postby rachel on Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:58 pm

damn, you're making me hungry!
rachel
Family

Return to south america